Thursday 12 December 2013

Dotting Tools and Detail Brushes (Old Post)

I've noticed a lot of people commenting on Youtube videos asking where to get detail brushes and dotting tools, so I thought I might help some of you out! I ordered mine from a really lovely website which is www.meliney.com . This website is run by none other than the awesome +Meliney who you have probably all heard of on her Youtube channel! I love my dotting tools and detail brushes a huge amount! Plus the order came incredibly quickly. On the website it says that orders within Australia should arrive in 3-5 working days after the order. Usually my mail arrives really slowly so I expect there to be a few extra days than the time the websites say, however this order came in exactly three days! I was super impressed! 

The products I ordered were the 3pcs Detail Brush Set (Print) (Click on the name for link). And these were only $4.99. Very good quality. 
I also ordered the Dotting Tools (Purple) (Click on the name for link). These come with five double ended dotting tools and a wide variety of sizes! They were purchased for $5.99.

To see these products in action, watch this Zooey Deschanel inspired Christmas Sweater Tutorial!





What's your favourite nail art tool to use? Leave a comment below!

Ciao x

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the tag. glad you like your nail supplies :)

    ReplyDelete